One of the delights of life is eating with friends; second to that is talking about eating. And, for an unsurpassed double whammy, there is talking about eating while you are eating with friends.
Laurie Colwin

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Raffle

In case you don't know, I am very happily (although s-lo-w-l-y) cooking my way through The Zuni Cafe Cookbook and blogging about it at Cooking Zuni.

I wrote my first post last June and thought this would be a good time to raffle off a copy of the book.

So if you're not a reader over there and are interested, why don't you head over for a sec and sign up for the raffle. It's a great book; I highly recommend that you have it in your own library.

Hope to see you there!


  1. thanks for the tip! we were just there recently...loved it!

  2. Oh what wonderful news! Have you made it to the wonderful pickled red onions yet?

  3. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.