Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I'm upstate, and the weather is bleak, but it's really toasty inside. You know "The weather outside is frightful, etc., etc., etc."

I hope you are all done with your planning and are now making Merry and as cozy and comfortable as I am.

I know it's Christmas Eve, and you have today and tomorrow all planned, but as it seems this holiday season will last until January 4, 2009, I'm listing my favorite holiday recipes below.

More than ever, this year it's important to concentrate on the three F's - family, friendship, and food - and not on presents.

God bless and good cheer!

Apple & Endive Salad

Carrot Vichyssoise

Cauliflower Gratin

Crunchy Brussels Sprouts

Crustless Zucchini Quiche

Eve, An Apple Vermouth Cocktail

Jane's Wild Rice

Linzertorte

Potato Gratin Dauphinoise

Poires Belle Hélène

Puree of Butternut Squash

Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage

Sweet Potato Puree

Stuffed Mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment